Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/12 09:56:06 UTC

Are the nightly builds working?

If I go to the Tuscany download page -
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/tuscany-downloads-documentations.html -
and click on any of the nightly build links I get "You are not authorized to
access this page. Please contact your administrator to be granted the
appropriate permissions." Do they work for anyone else, could one of our
continuum admins have a look?

   ...ant

Re: Are the nightly builds working?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I see the same, let me look into this and try to get it working again.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Are the nightly builds working?