Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org> on 2005/02/03 13:03:04 UTC

maven: where does javadoc footer come from?

Hi,

When I run "maven javadoc" for the digester project, each generated page
gets given the following footer text:

  Copyright © 2001-2005 The Apache Software Foundation.
  All Rights Reserved.

Does anyone have any idea where this text is coming from? I've grepped
through the digester code, and through commons-build, and not found
anything.

Thanks,

Simon

Re: maven: where does javadoc footer come from?

Posted by "Nacho G. Mac Dowell" <ig...@informa.es>.
Hi, you are getting this from this bits in the POM:

  <organization>
    <name>The Apache Software Foundation</name>
    <inceptionYear>2001</inceptionYear>

The generated site will have a notice sign:
    © 2001-2005 The Apache Software Foundation
The javadocs:
    Copyright © 2001-2005 The Apache Software Foundation.
    All Rights Reserved.

where 2005 is the year we are on

regards,

Nacho