Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2012/02/14 16:29:50 UTC

cordova-qt

Hi all,

I have to admit that I recently did not exactly follow the mailing list
(due to moving & work) however I wanted to ask where exactly the
official repositories are located for cordova now?

On github there seem to be at least three possible locations (phonegap,
callback & cordova) - which on is the right one? Or should we even start
working over at the apache git-wip-us repos?

The reason why I ask is because I contributed some more code to
cordova-qt but I'm not sure if that is even the right place?

Maybe a cleanup should take place ;)!

Best,
Viras

--
GOFG - Get On Fat Guy
http://www.gofg.at/ - powered by Cordova

Re: cordova-qt

Posted by Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
haha - I was just trying to understand the whole repository layout.

Pls keep me updated on the official move progress to git-wip-us of
cordova-qt!

Re: cordova-qt

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: cordova-qt