Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Benjamin Tan <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/05 21:29:25 UTC

Problem with webservice client for requesting WSDL from Axis

I am a rookie in Axis. I am trying to use a vendor software developer tool
to consume the webservice that I have just successfully deployed in Axis 1.4
on Tomcat. I am getting error while the client was trying to process the
WSDL.

My url for the WSDL is :http://beuxsybdvl1:8088/axis/services/P3EClient?wsdl

And I am getting the following error in Tomcat log:

- The class java.lang.Throwable is defined in a java or javax package and
cannot be converted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be
used to define this class in the wsdl file.
- The class java.lang.StackTraceElement is defined in a java or javax
package and cannot be converted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema
anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl file.

I have no idea what the above error about.   Please help !!!!!

Ben...