Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Tom <to...@yahoo.es> on 2004/01/12 16:28:56 UTC

HSSF: There is a limit in filesize?

Hi,

I use POI-2.0-RC1 and I have a problem with HSSF.

I have a Excel file with six sheets and 41 KBytes.

When I open this file in Excel, this tells me: "It is
possible the format information file has changed
because is exceded the maximum number of fonts. Try to
close the rest of documents and try again."

Afte this, the last sheet doesn't have the correct
format (bold, styles ...). If I delete some data from
the previous sheet, the style of the last sheet is
correct.

For this reason, I think the cause of problem is the
size of Excel file.

Is this a bug? with 1.5.1 version I will have this
problem.

If somebody want to see the code It will be difficult
because the data come from SQL query's.

Regards,

Xevi.

P.D: sorry, Engliesh isn't my language ;·)

Re: HSSF: There is a limit in filesize?

Posted by Tom <to...@yahoo.es>.
 --- Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>
escribió: > see if this helps you..