Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Hallier <ri...@laposte.net> on 2002/11/19 21:23:32 UTC

problems with SSI extensions

Hello,
Tomcat 4.1.12 with SSI enabled
Basic functions work well, but i'm in trouble with :
1/ <!--#if is not supported (i've got an "unknown command"), maybe it's
normal
2/ This command in my .shtm : "<!--#include virtual="${QUERY_STRING}" -->"
generates the following error:

2002-11-19 21:11:20 ssi: #include--Couldn't include file: ${QUERY_STRING}
java.io.IOException: Couldn't find file: /${QUERY_STRING}

Thank you for your help.

Re: problems with SSI extensions

Posted by Dan Sandberg <x...@cs.stanford.edu>.
I've been a bad boy by not taking care of this.  This is just the kind
of encouragement I need to movitate my guilty butt.  I'll work on it
tonight and with any luck commit it tomorrow.

Which branch do I commit this to?  And if the answer is the 4.x branch,
who/how does it get forward-ported?

-Dan

Posted by Paul Speed <pa...@objectsciences.com>.