Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by kax <ka...@bredband.net> on 2004/11/09 20:24:31 UTC

webdav and exchange

Hi,

I'm new to webdav and slide. I'm trying to to use slide to build a simple integration with Microsoft Exchange. I have tried some but I can't get it right.

This is the code I'm using:

Protocol.registerProtocol("https", new Protocol("https", new EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory(), 443));
HttpsURL hrl = new HttpsURL("https://myserver.org");
NTCredentials ntc = new NTCredentials("user", "passwd", "abc", "mydomain");
WebdavResource wr = new WebdavResource(hrl, ntc, WebdavResource.DEFAULT, 1);

When calling wr.exists() it returns true so I think I'm connected too the root in some kind of way but there is no folders or resources below this "root" folder. When calling wr.getDisplayName() the "/" is returned but when calling wr.listWebdavResources() null is returned.

I have tried to use "https://myserver.org/exchange" as url but then I just get an exception "org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpException".

Can someone point me in the right direction how to use slide together with Exchange?

Thanks in advance

/Kax