Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Sascha Jonas <sa...@student.HTW-Berlin.de> on 2013/10/27 14:23:01 UTC

task usage - problem?

Hi,

iam running a bsp job on small file containing around 180.000 lines.
The task capacity of my cluster is 96 but only 48 are used for this task.

How can i change that behavior? I would like to use all tasks available.

Regards,
Sascha

Re: task usage - problem?

Posted by Edward <ed...@udanax.org>.
Hi, you can force the number of tasks by re-creating partitons. Use the partitoner.

Sent from my iPhone