Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Roman Khachatryan <ro...@apache.org> on 2021/03/01 09:11:13 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-151: Incremental snapshots for heap-based state backend

Hi everyone,

since the discussion [1] about FLIP-151 [2] seems to have reached a
consensus, I'd like to start a formal vote for the FLIP.

Please vote +1 to approve the FLIP, or -1 with a comment. The vote will be
open at least until Wednesday, Mar 3rd.

[1] https://s.apache.org/flip-151-discussion
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-151%3A+Incremental+snapshots+for+heap-based+state+backend

Regards,
Roman

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-151: Incremental snapshots for heap-based state backend

Posted by Roman Khachatryan <ro...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Regards,
Roman

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by David Anderson <da...@alpinegizmo.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding) from my side, wish this feature going well!

Best,
Zhijiang

From:Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org>
Send Time:2021年3月2日(星期二) 00:11
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>; roman <ro...@apache.org>
Subject:Re: [VOTE] FLIP-151: Incremental snapshots for heap-based state backend

Thanks Roman for coming up with this proposal and driving this topic:

+1 (binding) from my side

Piotrek

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org>.