Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Yann Le Roux <ya...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/10/05 08:28:06 UTC

RE : Re: Classes diagram

Hi,
I am developping some modifications of the code of apache derby, but the problem is that I don't have a global view of the sources of the database.
I am looking for a diagram which will show me the classes and the links between them to know exactly where I must change the  code, where I must add classes or functions or other things.
So I need a sort of UML class diagram to have a global view of the organization of the classes of the sources of apache derby.
Regards.
Yann.

Julius Stroffek <Ju...@Sun.COM> a écrit :           Hi Yann,

 I used a doxygen tool to generate a documentation (like javadoc). It has powerful capabilities to generate various graphs using graphviz (inheritance diagram, collaboration diagram, call graph, caller graph) with a source code included for each function in generated documentation. You should spend some time adjusting the options for optimal appearance.

 Doxygen page: http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/
 Graphviz page: http://www.graphviz.org/

 This helped me a lot with my first steps with derby. Let me know If you need some help.

 Cheers

 Julo

 Yann Le Roux wrote: Hi Everybody,
 I am looking for a class diagram for apache derby. I would like to know how it is organized because I want to add a few functionnalities in the database source code.
 Thanks.

 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.