Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rocco Scappatura <Ro...@sttspa.it> on 2007/12/07 09:30:43 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_proxy_html (Expecially for Nick Kew)

Hello,

I run Apache 2.2 on Windows XP along with Tomcat 5.5.

I'm using reverse proxy (mod_proxy) to publish a web application on
Internet.

I had had to use mod_proxy_html due to problems with path rewriting.

Now all works fine except one think:

I have a form inside an html page and when I submit it, It doesn't give
signals of life (I click on submit button and release, but the page
remains as it is).

I tried to submbit the form accessing locally on 8080 port of Tomcat and
it works.

I suspect that it is a problem of action attributes of form element and
that it is not rewrited by mod_proxy_html.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks,

rocsca

RE: [users@httpd] mod_proxy_html (Expecially for Nick Kew) (SOLVED)

Posted by Rocco Scappatura <Ro...@sttspa.it>.

>> >Is there any way to solve this problem?
>>

>> Have you tried adding these?
>>
>>         ProxyHTMLEvents onclick ondblclick onmousedown onmouseup \
>>                         onmouseover onmousemove onmouseout
>> onkeypress \
>>                         onkeydown onkeyup onfocus onblur onload \
>>                         onunload onsubmit onreset onselect onchange
>
> No. I'm not using Javascript at all.
>
> I have a simple form:
>
> <form method="post">
> ..
> </form>
>
> I even haven't specified the action (which by default is the same
> script).
>
> I have two copy of the same script, say 'script.jsp':
>
> 1) http://www.example.com/script.jsp
> 2) http://www.example.com/subdir/script.jsp
>
> The first URL works while the second URL don't works.

I'm sorry, but I have discovered that I have a malformed html code
("<input type=submit..>" after "</form>"). Sorry again.

Posted by Rocco Scappatura <Ro...@sttspa.it>.