Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/23 16:02:30 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [CANCELLED] Apache Isis release candidate 0.1.2-RC4-incubating

Sebb has pointed out that the original isis-dev voting may have been on
two different versions of the source release:
* one that I called the vote on, which was uploaded to my home directory
on people.apache.org and was taken from the "target" directory of the
top-level module
* one that mvn release:perform uploads to the Maven staging repo.

Although these are both prepared by the same mvn release:prepare
command, and are broadly equivalent, they have slightly different
content and .ASCs, so invalidates the vote.

There were one or two other matters which, while perhaps not signficant
blockers, could be tidied up (NOTICE files in top level module and
submodules for the svn tag), also the removal of "RC" from the version.

I shall therefore go round the loop again and cut another release for
voting on isis-dev first, then for confirmation here.

Thanks
Dan