Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 15:17:46 UTC

Web Summit

Bertrand/all,

Sorry for the shameless plug, but there's still people having to vote over
that anyway[?]
I just nominated you for the People's Stage at Web Summit in Dublin:
http://www.websummit.net/

Anybody else interested, feel free to apply till Friday or nominate a team
member with a known twitter handle.

Cheers
--

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel
Language Champion | Java Godfather | Mærsk DevOps Build Manager

Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #EclipseUOMo | #Java_Social | #DevOps
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013: June-August 2013, Germany, Denmark, Austria,
Norway. Werner Keil, UOMo Lead, Mærsk DevOps Build Manager will
present "Triple-E’class
DevOps with Hudson, Maven, Kokki, Multiconf & PyDev", "M4M 2 the Rescue of
M2M"

Re: Web Summit

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bertrand wrote:
>> ...as long as you pay for all expenses I have no problem with that ;-)...
> I'm afraid as Individual Member I won't. If Adobe (or at least the "smaller" DeviceMap part of it) can't afford it, I may have to step in myself.

I was just kidding - thanks for the nomination!
-Bertrand

Re: Web Summit

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid as Individual Member I won't. If Adobe (or at least the
"smaller" DeviceMap part of it) can't afford it, I may have to step in
myself.

Probably do that anyway till end of the week. I've spoken in Dublin before,
and if the conference does offer that kind of support, you may get a hotel
room, but at the time of Epicenter conference by IrishDev, you'd
occasionally risk having to SHARE that room with a Drunk Irishman[?]

Werner

Re: Web Summit

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:17 PM, Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bertrand/all,
>
> I just nominated you for the People's Stage at Web Summit in Dublin: http://www.websummit.net/

Ok thanks, as long as you pay for all expenses I have no problem with that ;-)

-Bertrand