Posted to user@ode.apache.org by lsanchez <le...@cinetsolutions.net> on 2008/03/06 16:56:18 UTC

ODE - Getting ode message request

  Hi every one.

        Right now I’m trying to integrated ODE + WSIF to allow java methods
invocations from ODE.  At this point I’ve had several advance in this, the
problem right now, is around hot to get the data that is needed in the java
method, as far as I know in ode you can get this data from odeMex.getRequest
but it doesn't work at all. well I really don´t know if the problem is
related with the way that I’m processing this Message. It look like follow

   OMElement methodElement =
org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.toOM(odeMex.getRequest().getMessage());

or for some other reasons. If anybody have any clue  around how to fix this
issues. I will appreciated .

Re: ODE - Getting ode message request

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
On 3/6/08, lsanchez <le...@cinetsolutions.net> wrote:

>    Well, I've been working with this two classes ExternalService and
> SoapMessageConverter, However I figured out that I don´t want to try to
> convert theses messages to soap I just want to convert these ode messages
> into and java Object that java methods can understands them.
>    So I need to get the contents inside Ode Message Request  but I just
> get
> something like this : <message xmlns:TimeService="
> http://ws.intalio.com/TimeService/" />

My guess is that you're not correctly printing (or converting) the content
of the document.

> and I want to get the contents inside this message, the question is: how
> can I get this
> contents from OdeMex.getRequest().getMessage and how I can convert it in a
> java object ?? and pretty new in SOAP and XML´s things so may be is a
> foolish question !!!

It's not a simple subject and there's various way to go about it.  I can
probably name 10+ XML-to-Object mapping frameworks right off the top of my
head. :)    But since you're going to be using WSIF, that's already done for
you.  I think WSIF can probably deal with W3C DOM objects directly and take
it from there, meaning convert those into Java objects.   However, I'm not
sure if the XML format will be a good fit for WSIF.... WSIF was designed
with some XML encoding assumptions that are not necessarily valid in the
general case.  You'll have to look into those details.

alex

Re: ODE - Getting ode message request

Posted by lsanchez <le...@cinetsolutions.net>.
Hi Alex. Thanks for your quick answer !!

xmlns:TimeService="http://ws.intalio.com/TimeService/" /> and I want to get

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.