Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/18 08:48:15 UTC

Passing a array of selected items to generate pdf

Hi all,

In an ftl file I generate an overview of projecttasks related to the user.
>From this overview the user can select multiple items to be displayed in a
pdf file.

My question is:

How can I pass the array of the selected items to pdf generator so that only
those items are transformed to the pdf, in stead of the entire list of
related items?

I am at this for day now and looking for pointers to the right direction.

Regards,

Pierre