Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2006/02/23 19:03:15 UTC

Yoko

I think that Yoko is good to go.

ASF Infra has set up the mailing lists, SVN, and created accounts for
our new committers as well as adding the existing interested ASF
committers to the proper Unix group.  I will notify the new committers
of their new accounts.  There are some stragglers and they will be added
as soon as possible.  I have set up all the project status files at the
incubator site.

The Software Grant from IONA has been received and I have loaded up
their donation onto the incubation SVN.  It is ready to get scrubbed.  I
have moved the TriFork work over as well.

One question, do we need a PPMC?  I think that we should start one since
this project has a very real possibility of becoming a TLP.

Everyone is invited to join the party at yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org!

Regards,
Alan

Re: Yoko CORBA ORB Project Started