Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/02 17:01:47 UTC

_why_ there's a policy on press releases :-) (not really)

I'm exchanging email with a fellow from 'Fed Scoop' who is just
bursting at the seams to know when the source of NiFi will be on
public display. I explained that it can take a while to set up
infrastructure.

Re: _why_ there's a policy on press releases :-) (not really)

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Should we update the Roadmap on the web page with some of these startup
tasks?

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.