Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2003/08/07 14:11:53 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/offline ant.xml bean.xml book.xml cli.xml index.xml

upayavira@apache.org wrote:

>  	 <s1 title="Overview">
>  		   with Apache Cocoon.
>  	 </s1>

Ummm... I don't agree with this description. Cocoon bean should provide
Java interface for embedding cocoon into other applications (and CLI
being just one possible application). Response generated by the bean
does not have to be "offline". It still should be able to support
sessions, and "online" stuff like this. Ideally, it should be possible
to rewrite CocoonServlet to use CocoonBean.

Vadim