Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jason Polites <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/10 06:12:57 UTC

Deprecated getReasonCode method in Commons HttpException

When constructing an org.apache.webdav.lib.WebdavResource in the case where
an HttpException is thrown, I need to access the HTTP error code of this
exception, which to date I have been doing with the getReasonCode() method
of the HttpException thrown.  The latest version of the Commons HTTP library
has deprecated this method, but does not appear to provide an alternative
for this situation.

How to I obtain the HTTP error code resulting from a failed WebdavResource
construction?

Thanks.