Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 16:32:32 UTC

site generation during build

My top level pom has a <reporting> section that has configurations for
maven-surefire-report-plugin
maven-jxr-plugin
maven-javadoc-plugin
----
---
---etc

My builds are handled by Continuum.In order to deploy my project website I
have to manually do  a "mvn site-deploy" from the command line .How can I
get the reports to be generated and then deployed  during a Continuum build?

--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine
Registered Linux user number 366042

Re: site generation during build

Posted by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com>.
On 9/11/06, Christophe DENEUX <ch...@capgemini.com> wrote:

> No, The goals should be then   "clean install site site:deploy" (without
> ",")
>
> ____

Sure mate :) .Thanx

Posted by Christophe DENEUX <ch...@capgemini.com>.
No, The goals should be then   "clean install site site:deploy" (without
",")

Christophe DENEUX / Capgemini Sud / M�diterran�e
Technical Leader
Tel: + 33 4 93 72 43 74 / www.capgemini.com
Fax: + 33 4 93 21 02 95
Porte de l'Ar�nas - Entr�e B / 455 Promenade des Anglais / 06200 Nice

Join the Collaborative Business Experience

Jeff Mutonho a �crit :

Posted by Jeff Mutonho <ej...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christophe DENEUX <ch...@capgemini.com>.
Hi Jeff,