Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Arnault <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/13 08:25:25 UTC

Kylin on Docker for production use

Hello,

I would like to know if it's better to install Kylin directly on the OS or
with Docker for production use ?

I didn't find too much information on Internet and there no recent
docker/kylin image available or update, so I guess it's not a viable
solution. I'm wrong ?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Arnault

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Kylin on Docker for production use

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
I recall a docker Kylin in early days, maybe around time of 1.3? Or early?

But that was not maintain. Contribution is appreciated about docker.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Arnault,