Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Chris Szott <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/31 02:04:27 UTC

PDF export defaults background page color

Hello,

Trying to export an .ODT file to .PDF.
I have the background colour for all pages set to black. When I export to PDF it reverts everything to white, and even inverts some of my text (white text is now black.)

Also, some of the link colours have reverted back to their defaults.

Any ideas of how I can solve this?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: PDF export defaults background page color

Posted by 許哲崇 <fi...@gmail.com>.
Black background is unusual for a Writer file.
Maybe Impress can do better.

Posted by Tony Gallas <to...@spin.net.au>.

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.

Posted by Tony Gallas <to...@spin.net.au>.
I created a simple text page with a black background and white text, red
text, green text, then exported as a .pdf file. The colours were not
changed. OO 4.1.0, Win 8.1. Does this help?

Tony

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Forwarding to Chris. Chris, consider subscribing:
   Andrea.

Posted by Steve Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com>.