Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Jerome Iffrig (Europe)" <Je...@eu.didata.com> on 2007/03/03 16:39:54 UTC

selectItems not longer in tomahawk?

Hi,

I have been using the selectItems tag from tomahawk for a few weeks now, great. This morning I decided to cleanup my workspace and to use fresh jars from myfaces website, and my tomahawk selectItems does not seem to be recognised as a known tag anymore :-/   Any idea? Has it been moved elsewhere?

<t:selectItems value="#{aBean.GUICountries}" var="item" itemValue="#{item.country.code}" itemLabel="#{item.name}" />

Thanks!

Re: selectItems not longer in tomahawk?

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

i am using this component quite often with current tomahawk snapshot,
so it must be included in the latest jar; and it was for sure not
moved to anywhere else.

Which version are you using?

If you take the latest builds or are waiting for the new tom-release
you get t:selectItems.

cheers,

Gerald

--