Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by vl...@apache.org on 2002/11/17 09:17:03 UTC

cvs commit: xml-xindice/src/documentation/content/xdocs/howto/installation book.xml tomcat.xml

vladimir    2002/11/17 00:17:03

  Removed:     src/documentation/content/xdocs/howto book.xml index.xml
               src/documentation/content/xdocs/howto/installation book.xml
                        tomcat.xml
  Log:
  moved to community

Re: cvs commit: xml-xindice/src/documentation/content/xdocs/howto/installation book.xml tomcat.xml

Posted by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iVerticalLeap.com>.
did you try sending an empty message to this address?

Posted by ha...@viaknowledge.com.