Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Wang, Xinju" <Xi...@ugs.com> on 2001/09/21 01:05:42 UTC

Compiling errors in XMLValidator.hpp in SunOS 5.5.1 CC 4.2

I got some errors when compiling my test program which includes
XMLValidator.hpp indirectly. The errors are:

"XMLValidator.hpp", line 138: Error: "}" expected instead of "0".
"XMLValidator.hpp", line 138: Error: Use ";" to terminate declarations.
"XMLValidator.hpp", line 138: Error: "}" expected instead of "0".
"XMLValidator.hpp", line 138: Error: Use ";" to terminate declarations.
"XMLValidator.hpp", line 138: Error: A declaration was expected instead of
"0".
"XMLValidator.hpp", line 139: Error: Type name expected instead of
"BadParent".

The code in question is (starting with line number):

136    enum Constants
137    {
138        Success   = -1,
139        BadParent = -2,
140        BadChild  = -3
141    };

Is it because the Success is defined somewhere else? Or CC has some problem
with this enum definition?

Xinju