Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com> on 2018/02/06 11:07:37 UTC

Porting to Apache Royale

Hi,

We are going to port our existing Flex ERP System to Apache Royale.

It contains different modules:

-Sales

-Purchase

-Inventory

-Accounts Payable

-Accounts Receivable

-Feasibility

It is a huge system in terms of features and functionality. We have 7 major
clients and almost 100 clients in total.

We have used different spark and mx components.

We will need your support and response while porting this Application.

Thanks,

Aleena

Re: Porting to Apache Royale

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Sounds great!  We are here to support you.

-Alex

Re: Porting to Apache Royale

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
Perfect, thank you. That's what I am aiming for.
—peter

From: Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com>>
Date: Friday, February 23, 2018 at 5:01 AM
To: "users@royale.apache.org<ma...@royale.apache.org>" <us...@royale.apache.org>>
Subject: RE: Porting to Apache Royale

Hi,

Cascading Menus are used.
Screenshot link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/163f7fq7u1qx4fe/menu.png?dl=0<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fs%2F163f7fq7u1qx4fe%2Fmenu.png%3Fdl%3D0&data=02%7C01%7Cpent%40adobe.com%7C28ad7322cc9a436ffce808d57aa61779%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636549776138357555&sdata=JyOQRVC0YBAafJo%2BsqzhOzFD4HMJ%2FCsj0QWCBUXDKYE%3D&reserved=0>

Regards,
Alina Kazi
I have checked in a Menu component similar to the Flex Menu. I'm now working on MenuBar. I'm wondering how extensively MenuBar is used:

Cascading Menus?
Menu items with icons?
Separator graphics between menu items?

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Royale Project

RE: Porting to Apache Royale

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com>.
Hi,

Re: Porting to Apache Royale

Re: Porting to Apache Royale

Posted by "serkan.tas" <se...@likyateknoloji.com>.
Hope we will all learn from your migration experience:)

Samsung Galaxy akıllı telefonumdan gönderildi.
-------- Orijinal mesaj --------Başlangıç tarihi: Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com> Tarih: 06.02.2018  14:07  (GMT+03:00) Alıcı: users@royale.apache.org Konu: Porting to Apache Royale