Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2005/07/02 21:36:26 UTC

Derby posts 10.1.1.0 RC

Derby has posted a release candidate for 10.1.1.0 including the Derby
client code (rather than the IBM code that used to be needed).

I will be testing this with Geronimo this week - if anyone else is able
to help please let me know so we can co-ordinate efforts.

--
Jeremy

Re: Derby posts 10.1.1.0 RC

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
I have run this through the TCK tests using the Derby client driver with
  no problems.