Posted to user@pig.apache.org by "Frank E. Calabro Jr" <fr...@onlinenetworksystem.com> on 2011/01/15 14:15:04 UTC

A question about your business?

Hello,

I was searching online to find more info about network marketing and I came across your information.

Can you tell me, are you still involved with your company?

If you are, how are things going for you?

How long have you been in and how many people have you sponsored?

I was also wondering if this is a part time or full time business for you?

I have read several books over the past year including -
Robert Kiyosaki - The Business of The 21st Century.

I come for the traditional business world and have been self employed for 13+ years.
I earn a living the old fashion way and my business owns me……..
The House Of Rock in Jacksonville, NC………….   : )

I am convinced that network marketing is the only way to get ahead in these times!

Sincerely,

Frank E. Calabro Jr
Jacksonville, NC
Skype: frankiecalabrojr
Find me on facebook : )

Re: A question about your business?

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
If so how are things going for you?
Well good considering I a pig. Most of us are just getting slaughtered
out their in the business world. I get to help people solve
challenging data problems rather then being cooped up in a pen eating
slop.

How long have I been in and how many people have you sponsored?
I have been in since slightly after my buddy, hadoop the elephant,
stopped spidering spites with nutch and started solving a wider
variety of problems. Im sponsering Elephant Bird at this point.

I was wondering if this is a full or part time business for you?
Full time definitely. Did I mention the slaughterhouse? If I slack off
at all, I'm bacon for real.

I too have read several books including Hadoop the definitive guide.

I am convinced if you scrape emails off the internet and send
unsolicited emails that is illegal in Jacksonville, NC and the entire
US.