Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Dan Milstein <da...@shore.net> on 2001/02/04 20:18:05 UTC

Tomcat 3 Connector Default Bug Owner

Craig (or anyone who has admin control over Bugzilla),

I notice that you're set as the "default owner" for the "connectors"
component for bugs within Tomcat 3.  I'd like to volunteer to take that role
over (for the time being, at least), but I don't know how to reset that.

Can someone set this up / explain to me how to do so?

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net

Re: Tomcat 3 Connector Default Bug Owner

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Dan Milstein wrote:

> Craig (or anyone who has admin control over Bugzilla),
>
> I notice that you're set as the "default owner" for the "connectors"
> component for bugs within Tomcat 3.  I'd like to volunteer to take that role
> over (for the time being, at least), but I don't know how to reset that.
>
> Can someone set this up / explain to me how to do so?

Thanks Dan ... it looks like someone already got you assigned there.  It does
require admin rights on Bugzilla to change stuff like this (which I do have),
then it's all done through online admin screens.

It would probably be appropriate for someone focused on 3.x development to
become default owner of the remaining components as well (Jasper, Servlet,
Webapps, and Unknown) -- any volunteers?

> -Dan

Craig

Re: Working combination of apache+lservModule+tomcat? or IIS5 + tomcat?

Posted by David Lee <ja...@yahoo.com>.
Remeber to download ApacheModuleJServ.dll and add the
following line in the tomcat.conf file
LoadModule jserv_module
@tomcat@/modules/ApacheModuleJServ.dll where
@tomcat@/modules is the directory the above dll
located
or you can also download and install JServ and point
to the LoadModule to the
@Jserv@/ApacheModuleJServ.dll.
However the trick is that you have to make a copy of
the servlet.jar and name it as jsdk.jar so that the
JServ can point to jsdk.jar because JServ is still
trying to find the jsdk.jar released with the JSDK2.0

Good luck,
David

Posted by Charles Chen <ch...@charliechen.com>.
Ok, point taken. I have unsubscribed from this list.

Charles

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.