Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Joseph chowalloor <jo...@usswi.com> on 2003/01/21 14:59:55 UTC

Re: Any known flaw recording post/submit of values/fields?

You are using the proxy recorder to get the test plan (you turn on the
proxy-->change the browse settings--->navigate the  page--->jmeter will
create the test plan for you)
Once you have the test plan there is no need of the proxy
Just see the test plan created by using the proxy server...sometime you have
to delete some request
Regards
Joseph

Posted by Joao Pedro Clemente <jp...@rnl.ist.utl.pt>.
> You are using the proxy recorder to get the test plan (you turn on the
> proxy-->change the browse settings--->navigate the  page--->jmeter will
> create the test plan for you)

Yes. Thats what I'm doing

> Once you have the test plan there is no need of the proxy
> Just see the test plan created by using the proxy server...sometime you have
> to delete some request
> Regards
> Joseph

Thank you Joseph for your reply.
Maybe I've not made myself clear: This error happens to me while I'm
recording the test.
If I'm not recording (not using the proxy in browser, proxy off in jmeter)
I can go through the "mail submit" event ok.
When I'm recording (using the proxy in browser settings) I'll have an
error in that "mail submit" event.