Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Alexandre <al...@c6.eu> on 2010/11/27 11:46:46 UTC

pubsub feature doesn't work with internet explorer

Hello,

I created  some GWT gadgets and I use the sample page
“sample-pubsub.html”  to broadcast messages  between my gadgets.
The pubsub  feature works  correctly with  firefox and chrome. (It's a
very usefull feature!! ) But with internet explorer nothing happens !!

Is there any specific recommendations for the pubsub feature works with
IE  ?

thanks.

Alexandre.

Re: pubsub feature doesn't work with internet explorer

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.
The problem might be gadgets.rpc setup - which version of IE?