Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/10 08:22:54 UTC

Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 4.1.1 milestone 2 based on revision 1608452

Hi,

I want to inform you that most of the files are already uploaded and can
be found under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

We have 2 new languages ca and ca-XV and updates for de, zh-TW, he, pl,
lt integrated for early preview.

A list of fixed issues (since 4.1) can be found under
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/milestones/4.1.1-m2-r1608452/AOO4.1.1_fixes.html

The upload of some Windows files is still ongoing but will finish later
today.

Please help to verify the fixed issue and help us with general QA to
make 4.1.1 a good and stable release. Your feedback is welcome now that
we have time to fix important issues until the release in August.

Juergen