Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 张 晰 <Fl...@outlook.com> on 2022/02/23 12:29:59 UTC

Self-introduction

Hello everyone:
I am  Xi Zhang, a new developer from Fudan university. It’s a pleasure to work with you guys! My id for Jira and Confluence are both “fzash”.
       Best wish!
                                                                                                  Xi Zhang

Re: Self-introduction

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi Xi Zhang,

Welcome! I have added you to the contributor of Jira [1] and give you the
write authority of confluence [2].

Now you could assign an issue to yourself and write documents on confluence
:)

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/issues/IOTDB-1753?filter=allopenissues
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Home