Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by hammett <ha...@uol.com.br> on 2004/09/04 19:23:46 UTC

[Castle] Proper container on top of MicroKernel

Hiya !

Microkernel is ready to go, but it's necessary to build a container on top
of it to enable external configuration, logger etc. So, I'm thinking about a
name, probably related to castles, and due to my recent trip to london, I'm
thinking about name it after an english castle.

Here is a list of castles in Britain:
http://www.britcastles.com/englcas.htm

I'm thinking about Windsor. What do you guys think?

Cheers,
hammett

Re: [Castle] Proper container on top of MicroKernel

Posted by hammett <ha...@uol.com.br>.
Hiya!

Posted by Alexis Agahi <al...@users.sourceforge.net>.
On Saturday 04 September 2004 21:14, hammett wrote:
> Hello, dude!

LOL ;)

--
Al

Re: [Castle] Proper container on top of MicroKernel

Posted by hammett <ha...@uol.com.br>.
Hello, dude!

Posted by Alexis Agahi <al...@users.sourceforge.net>.