Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org> on 2018/09/20 22:39:28 UTC

ASF project maturity model

Hi,

It might be useful for the project to fill in [1] and see what they would need to do in order to get to a state where the project could be considered for graduation. Currently, and I could be wrong, I think this project has a long way to go and it may not realise that. While this is not a  requirement for graduation many projects fill it out and it can be quite helpful.

Thinks,
Justin

1. https://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html

Re: ASF project maturity model