Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Battal Kekec <ba...@dialup.fh-aachen.de> on 2010/12/01 02:11:37 UTC

ProcessAndInstanceManagement: Not able to access the current instance of current process

Hi developers, Hi user,

At the moment I'm trying to access event information about the running
processes in Ode BPEL.
But curiously I'm not able to access the newest information. This means
I'm not able to get information
about the current running process instance. When I list the information
about all the instances with
listAllInstances of the ProcessAndInstanceManagement API the information
about the current instance always is missing.
So Ode saves the information - I think so - about the instances in a
database. But the information of the current instance always has not
been already entered.

Is this ok, that it is not possible to access current instance
information. When Yes, what can I do to historicise
the process?

regards
Battal