Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by astra123 <sa...@tcs.com> on 2009/04/27 08:40:24 UTC

Deploying a WAR file in tomcat 6

Hi,

I have downloaded one WAR file from net.
I need to deploy that in Tomcat 6 which is inside NetBeans 6 IDE.

Can you please help me to resolve this.

Re: Deploying a WAR file in tomcat 6

Posted by astra123 <sa...@tcs.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for ur reply.
Through NetBeans im able to access the WAR file project.
I simply imported the project as web existing web application into NetBeans
6.
Now  im able to hit the login page of it.:-))

Thanks,

Posted by astra123 <sa...@tcs.com>.
Hi,