Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2016/04/08 13:21:51 UTC

GSOC Taverna call today or tomorrow ?

Hi, GSOC students!  Thanks for your applications for Taverna! We are
now in the process of evaluating the proposals across ASF.

As part of this evaluation we would like to do a quick video or voice
call, so we can talk about your proposal and plan. You might have seen
individual emails from myself, Alan and Ian about this.

We can use Google Hangout, Skype, IRC or good old telephone, whatever
is most convenient for you. It's nothing formal you need to prepare
for, just a quick chat.

I believe we are talking to Rajan in half an hour in a Google Hangout
- if you want you can join that - it might be interesting for you to
meet each other as well!  Let me know if you want to join that call or
prefer at another time.

We need to finish our evaluation by Sunday night - so it would be nice
if we could get a chat arranged before that. Apologies for the short
notice - I understand if you have other commitments.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: GSOC Taverna call today or tomorrow ?

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
BTW - we rescheduled this call with Thilina for Wednesday 09:00 BST
(08:00 GMT) so that Michael Crusoe also can join.  We'll use use Skype
- let me know if you want to join.

http://s11.no/s/soiland

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 10/04/2016 22:09, Thilina Manamgoda wrote:
> hi,

Hello

> Sorry for the late . is it now late to do that or can i still be part of
> that process ?. if so  please let me know when should i join .(Please be
> specific about the TIMEZONE when your saying the time  )

Do not worry - Stian filled in the necessary information without the
audio/video chat.

I think it would still be a good thing to have the hangout or skype
call. When is a good time for you?

> regards ,
> Thilina.

Alan

Re: GSOC Taverna call today or tomorrow ?

Posted by Thilina Manamgoda <ma...@gmail.com>.
hi,

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Michael Crusoe <mi...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> Hi, GSOC students!  Thanks for your applications for Taverna! We are
> now in the process of evaluating the proposals across ASF.
>
> As part of this evaluation we would like to do a quick video or voice
> call, so we can talk about your proposal and plan. You might have seen
> individual emails from myself, Alan and Ian about this.
>
> We can use Google Hangout, Skype, IRC or good old telephone, whatever
> is most convenient for you. It's nothing formal you need to prepare
> for, just a quick chat.
>

> I believe we are talking to Rajan in half an hour in a Google Hangout
> - if you want you can join that - it might be interesting for you to
> meet each other as well!  Let me know if you want to join that call or
> prefer at another time.

For the CWL related projects please include me; thanks!

> We need to finish our evaluation by Sunday night - so it would be nice
> if we could get a chat arranged before that. Apologies for the short
> notice - I understand if you have other commitments.
>

> --
> Stian Soiland-Reyes
> Apache Taverna (incubating), Apache Commons RDF (incubating)
> http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

--
Michael R. Crusoe                          michael.crusoe@gmail.com
Community Engineer                 Common Workflow Language project