Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by he...@dnbnor.no on 2005/06/08 08:01:11 UTC

RE: Google's Summer of Code Application: MyFaces-examples proposa l: MyFaces Pet Store

Hi

I think that would be the next logical step - By that I mean moving from
EJB 2.0 to EJB 3.0, which uses Hibernate as its persistance/ORM mapping.

Hermod

PS: The are container security issues with regards to Hivemind. It has
to do with the security policy descriptions and unknown package names of
proxies.