Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/27 02:03:01 UTC

ActiveMQ-CPP Version 2.2.1 RC1

Hey everyone,
It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP v2.2.1 now has a release candidate, RC1.
We've also found and fixed numerous bugs along the way.  I've created a
download page here:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/activemq-cpp-221-release.html
... Feel free to give it a test drive!  The more eyes we have on this
now the less chance there are that small issues will slip through into
the final release.

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For
now, follow the instructions at the top to download the release
candidate:
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-2.2.1-RC1.src.tar.gz

Thanks to everyone that helped get this out the door!

Regards,
Tim