Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thomas Götz <to...@richmountain.de> on 2010/03/12 22:23:36 UTC

Prettier URLs for ResourceReference images

Is there a way to have prettier URLs when including images that are referenced with a ResourceReference?
When I add an image like that:

Image image = new Image("image", new ResourceReference(some.package.name.and.Class.class, "my_image.gif"));
add(image);

... this results in a rather technical URL ("resources/some.package.name.and.Class/my_image.gif"), and I'd also prefer that my internal package structure is not visible to the rest of the world.

Can this be somewhat prettier maybe? ;-)

Thanks,
   -Tom

Re: Prettier URLs for ResourceReference images

Posted by Thomas Götz <to...@richmountain.de>.
Thanks, you saved my day ;-)

   -Tom

Posted by Thomas Götz <to...@richmountain.de>.
Ok, this is sexy, thanks for pointing me into the right direction ;-)

   -Tom

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.

Posted by Thomas Götz <to...@richmountain.de>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.