Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sarel Botha <sa...@docuvantage.com> on 2004/10/11 14:36:39 UTC

Project Agile

Hi everyone

Is the source code to projects in the incubator not available for
download yet?

Thanks,

Sarel Botha

Document Advantage Corporation

595 Cypress Gardens Blvd.

Suite 310

Winter Haven, FL 33880

863.326.6360 x229

 <http://www.docuvantage.com/> www.docuvantage.com
Improving the Way you Manage your Documents

Re: Project Agile

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
On Oct 11, 2004, at 5:36 AM, Sarel Botha wrote:

> Hi everyone
>

> Is the source code to projects in the incubator not available for
> download yet?

Not yet - it's not in yet.  Coming.  Please keep watching this space.
Also, we can discuss any questions, ideas, and things you want to see
before hand...

geir

geir@gluecode.com