Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Alix Lourme <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/12 23:07:56 UTC

maven-site-plugin : MSITE-705 inclusion for v3.6 ?

Dear *maven-site-plugin* maintainer,

Even if the v3.6 has no release date, most of bugs planned are fixed ... so
a release is perhaps "one day in the pipe" (cf. roadmap
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSITE/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:roadmap-panel>
).

Using a distant URL site for site publish, wagon logs provides kilometer of
logs (MSITE-705 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSITE-705>).
Attentive to health of my CI platform, it would be cool if this behavior
could be fixed. :-).

For this purpose, I have added some IT to a patch provided initially by
William Kemper.

Is there a chance that this fix could be planned for v3.6 ?

Available for any updates if this patch has not the required quality.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Alix

> GitHub user axel3rd opened a pull request:
>
>     https://github.com/apache/maven-plugins/pull/95
>
>     [MSITE-705] Wagon logs displayed only if debug mode activated
>
>     [MSITE-705](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSITE-705) :
> William Kemper patch + IT inclusion
>
> You can merge this pull request into a Git repository by running:
>
>     $ git pull https://github.com/axel3rd/maven-plugins MSITE-705
>
> Alternatively you can review and apply these changes as the patch at:
>
>     https://github.com/apache/maven-plugins/pull/95.patch
>
> To close this pull request, make a commit to your master/trunk branch
> with (at least) the following in the commit message:
>
>     This closes #95
>
> ----
>
> ----
>

> ---
> If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
> reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
> enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
> contact infrastructure at infrastructure@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket
> with INFRA.
> ---

Alix Lourme

Re: maven-site-plugin : MSITE-705 inclusion for v3.6 ?

Posted by Alix Lourme <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hervé,

Tunaki propose to update the PR with an IT based on a push on local file
... more simple & sustainable, and will push it.

Many thanks to you.
Best regards.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi Alix,

Thanks for the patch: I'll review it this WE.

See you soon at next Paris Hackergarten Meetup :)
http://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Paris-Hackergarten/
If other people near Paris are interested, don't hesitate to come also.

And if other Maven devs are involved in equivalent meetings in other
locations, don't hesitate to share here: this could be and additional way to