Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/06 08:13:49 UTC

[DISCUSS] NetBeans 11.0 Release Schedule

Dear all,

We've made some bold plans, back at November, releasing NetBeans 11.0
(or 11 we really shall decide this BTW) in March 2019

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+Release+Roadmap

If we would like to keep ourselves to that commitment, we had our little
time to celebrate, but we need to move on and prepare for the next round.

Let's assume that we plan with a late March release 28th on week 13th,
I've put together a release schedule to have something to discuss on:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Apache+NetBeans+11

I guess we are going to work with a 6 weeks NetCat cycle, so it should
start around the 6th week. I'd be happy if someone who knows NetCat more
could fill out the table.

Thank you in advance!

Laszlo Kishalmi

Re: [DISCUSS] NetBeans 11.0 Release Schedule

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
A starting point is to include the enterprise cluster in the builds so that
we can see the Rat report with any licensing concerns that remain to be
fixed.

Gj

Posted by Josh Juneau <ju...@gmail.com>.
Looking forward to helping out!

Josh Juneau
juneau001@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
https://www.apress.com/index.php/author/author/view/id/1866

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Vano Beridze <va...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

AW: [DISCUSS] NetBeans 11.0 Release Schedule

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
I would like to come up with my two lists (or parts of it) as my wishlist for NB 11. First the Performance list: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20NETBEANS%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22ide%20-%20Performance%22 and the „critical“ list (Where we have to figure out, whether they are really criticals or not): https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20NETBEANS%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Critical

Cheers

Chris

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Hi,