Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by FF Chen <ff...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 05:55:02 UTC

will there be a stable release for sqoop2? And When?

Hi all,

Apache sqoop showed that "Latest cut of Sqoop2 is 1.99.3".
Could you tell what the word "cut" mean?
I assume there isn't stable release for sqoop2 yet. Right?
Do we have any plan for sqoop2 stable release?

Thanks

Re: will there be a stable release for sqoop2? And When?

Posted by FF Chen <ff...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abraham,

Thanks for reply.
I am looking for Sqoop2 as which adds support for bulk data transfer.  Does
sqoop1 also support this? Could you also list some items which sqoop2
support while sqoop1 does not?

thanks

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@apache.org>.
Hey there,