Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Meyer, Aaron L." <AL...@magellanhealth.com> on 2009/09/01 22:27:21 UTC

RE: Where's wsgen and wsimport?

Isuru,

I have another question if you have the time and know the answer.  In
order to deploy this to another server like Tomcat or JBoss; apparently
Axis2.war needs to be deployed (exploded).  And I believe jaxws-rt.jar
and jaxws-tools.jar go in the 'lib' directory under Axis2.war.  But
should it still be packaged in a .jar file as you described?  And if so
what directory should it go in, and where should that directory be
located?  Axis2.war has a different directory structure than the full
version of Axis so it doesn't appear that your instructions would apply
(i.e. there is no 'repository' directory in Axis2.war).

Thanks,

Aaron Meyer

Phone: (314) 387-4297

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
create the servicejars folder under webapps/axis2/WEB-INF

thanks,
Amila.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 1:57 AM, Meyer, Aaron L.