Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 06:45:30 UTC

[Vysper] Updating wiki

Folks,

Started migrating the Vysper Wiki and had to stop at the first step :-(
In MINA Wiki we have a Site Template, that is used to format the content.

Should we have the same Site template here?
Couldn't understand the workflow how this template is recognized by Confluence.

Can someone guide me here?

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: [Vysper] Updating wiki

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.

>> Started migrating the Vysper Wiki and had to stop at the first step :-(
>> In MINA Wiki we have a Site Template, that is used to format the content.
>>
>> Should we have the same Site template here?
>> Couldn't understand the workflow how this template is recognized by
>> Confluence.
>>

> We can use the same template for Vysper. What you have to do is to log on
> Confluence, click on 'Browse space', then click on 'Add Template'.

Tried it! Didn't seem to work the way I thought.
Will continue to explore tomorrow.

> Not sure if you have the karma to do that though. Let me check...

thanks
ashish

Re: [Vysper] Updating wiki

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Ashish wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Started migrating the Vysper Wiki and had to stop at the first step :-(
> In MINA Wiki we have a Site Template, that is used to format the content.
>
> Should we have the same Site template here?
> Couldn't understand the workflow how this template is recognized by Confluence.

We can use the same template for Vysper. What you have to do is to log
on Confluence, click on 'Browse space', then click on 'Add Template'.

Not sure if you have the karma to do that though. Let me check...
> Can someone guide me here?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com