Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jim Reitz <je...@home.com> on 2000/07/21 23:12:01 UTC

Please change all wcsupr to _wcsupr in Win32TransService.cpp

Can somebody please modify Win32TransService.cpp to eliminate ALL of the
wcsupr() calls.  According to the CVS revision history, this was done once
in the past, but apparently someone added more wcsupr() calls instead of
_wcsupr().  Unless of course there is some reason for having both.

Here is the CVS revision I'm referring to...

Revision 1.7  2000/01/25 23:14:19  roddey
 * Borland does not support wcsupr(), but does support _wcsupr(). Since VC++
does also,
 * _wcsupr() was used in order to have the both work with the same
transcoding code.

Jim Reitz
jereitz@home.com

Re: Please change all wcsupr to _wcsupr in Win32TransService.cpp

Posted by Arundhati Bhowmick <ar...@hyperreal.org>.
Done.
Arundhati

Posted by Joe Polastre <jp...@apache.org>.