Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rishi007bansod <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/28 18:58:06 UTC

Cache get using sub-fields of composite key

Hi,
    I have composite key object of more than one fields(f1, f2) for my
cache. Now I want to get cache values using cache.get() based on either
using f1 or f2(not using both f1 and f2). How can I do this?

Thanks.

Re: Cache get using sub-fields of composite key

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
To execute get() you need the whole key object that will be equal to the one
used for update. To query by one of the fields you can use SQL:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/sql-grid

-Val