Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sebastien Cesbron <sc...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/26 15:32:54 UTC

Problem with surefire report plugin

Hi,

I am using Maven 2.0.4 and I am trying to add some reports on my site.
I first tried to use the surefire report plugin. I have a
NumberFormatException when I try to launch the surefire-report report
goal.

In the archive I saw this problem and it seems to be solved. But I am
using the latest surefire-plugin 2.1.3 and surefire-report-plugin 2.0
and I still have the problem

Any idea ?

Re: Problem with surefire report plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Voted. ;-) I've seen this issue (or similar ones) posted several times
on Maven User list, and we need to nail these locale issues every time
we see them in the code.

Wayne

Posted by "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>.

Posted by Boris Lenzinger <bo...@gmail.com>.
try setting lang to en_US (add those to the command line):
-Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US
it was the workaround and it should still work ;)